Knowlton has a dedicated Corporate Structuring team comprising of Lawyers and Company Secretaries. We pride ourselves on having the capability to provide complete solutions to our clients across the region.
Our strength comes from our in depth knowledge of relevant laws in the region and also from regional regulatory practices which we have developed by working closely with the authorities in the region.
We have advised clients on wide variety of corporate structures and restructuring related projects and specialize in design and implementation of corporate structures. We design structures for our clients, however complex their goals may be in a legally compliant manner with their commercial goal in mind. We also assist them with implementation of the structure, however challenging that it may be.
- Company formation in the UAE including establishment of branch and representative offices of foreign companies, limited liability companies and free zone entities.
- Reorganizing of Group Companies including restructuring and deregistration of entities to achieve maximum efficiency in management and operations.
- Advising on the best corporate structures to conduct commercial activities at all stages.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on nominee, shareholder agreements and any other related documents required.
- Advising on corporate laws and regulations including regulatory strategies and compliance.
- Advising on restructuring or transactional structures including those with a cross-border element, as well as the process of implementation.
- Carrying out corporate regulatory due diligence to advise on and ensure corporate compliance in the context of acquisition sales and general house cleaning and documents.
- Providing corporate services to RAK ICC offshore companies, including provision of registered address.